I have a busy week coming up. On Wednesday, I’m honored to be opening speaker at FreedomFest- an annual event that attracts over 2,500 freedom-lovers from across the country to Paris Resort in Vegas. Then on Friday, I’m starring in the big debate of FreedomFest about open borders, illegal immigration and the Trump wall. My debate partner is the famous Candace Owens.
Every conservative in Vegas should make it a priority to be at that debate at 11 AM on Friday morning. Candace and I will make the greatest conservative wrestling tag- team ever seen. You can find tickets at FreedomFest.com.
Thursday evening is another “must see” event for every conservative in Vegas. I’m honored to be host, opening speaker and Master of Ceremonies for “An Evening with Candace Owens” at the ballroom at Emerald at Queensridge.
Here’s your chance to get up close and personal with Candace Owens- one of the most special personalities of the conservative movement. You can find tickets at EventBrite.com.
What’s so special about Candace Owens? She is the brilliant, beautiful, youthful creator of “BLEXIT.” A movement dedicated to getting black Americans to exit the Democrat Party- a party that has done nothing for African-Americans except lower expectations, and relegate them to poverty and government dependency.
But the interesting twist of this Thursday evening event is that you have Wayne Allyn Root and Candace on the same stage together. I’m the guy who created “JEXIT.” I believe this is the perfect moment for Jews to exit the Democrat Party.
Democrats are led by Jew-hating , Israel-hating, America-hating, radical socialists Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, Ilhan Omar and Rashida Talib (among many others). The Democrat Party feels more at home among terrorist-supporting organizations like CAIR and The Nation of Islam than among patriotic Americans.
But it’s not just hate speech coming from prominent Democrats that should scare American Jews. It’s the dead silence that is most alarming. In Nazi Germany, I’m sure only 20% of Germans actually participated in the enslavement and murder of my ancestors. But the other 80% let it happen. They said nothing.
Today prominent Democrats use hate speech versus Jews, root for the destruction of Israel, denigrate 9-11, and even sneer at Holocaust survivors. Sure, that’s 20% of Democrats. But like Nazi Germany, the other 80% of the Democrat Party says nothing in response.
But the battle of capitalism versus socialism should be even more important to my fellow Jews. How can Jews support a Democrat Party that is openly radical socialist, bordering on communist?
Why should Jews fear socialism? Because in world history, Jews have never fared well in a socialist or communist country. Nazi Germany was led by Hitler’s “National Socialist German Workers’ Party.” How’d that work out for Jews?
Do you think Jews fared any better in East Germany? The Soviet Union? Cuba? Venezuela? No matter the country, Jews are always the target in socialist and communist countries.
Why? Because Jews are educated, outspoken and successful. Jews are always the business owners and professionals. All good socialists hate the people with wealth and success. They are jealous thugs. Socialists always persecute first the business owners, the educated, the outspoken. That’s always the Jews.
Any Jew who thinks it will be different this time is delusional. History not only repeats, it rhymes.
It’s clearly time for all Jews with common sense to break free from the Democrat Party. Donald Trump makes it easy. He’s the most pro Israel president of our lifetime.
Just like Candace Owens dreams of BLEXIT for blacks,
I dream of a JEXIT for Jews.
It’s my birthday next week. What a present for conservatives: The conservative dream team of WAR and Candace Owens on the attack across Vegas. It will be like an evangelical revival meeting for conservatives. See you there!
Wayne Allyn Root is a CEO, entrepreneur, best-selling author, nationally-syndicated talk show host on USA Radio Network and the host of “The Wayne Allyn Root Show” on Newsmax TV nightly at 8 PM ET. To find out more about Wayne Allyn Root and read features by other Creators Syndicate writers and cartoonists, visit the Creators Syndicate website at www.creators.com.
COPYRIGHT 2018 CREATORS.COM